LINK ADVENTURE GAMES
You should also read our Terms of Service which sets out the contract between you and LINK ADVENTURE GAMES.
- Who decides on the use of your Personal Data?
ADVENTURE GAMES LINK is the data controller responsible for making decisions about how we use your personal information.
- What information we collect about you and how we use it
- When you register for our Services, you voluntarily provide us with Personal Data, for example, when you create an account. We collect and use this information to authenticate you when you create an account and use the Services, to ensure that you are eligible and able to receive the Services, and that you are receiving the correct version of those Services. This information includes, but is not limited to, the in-game username that you choose to use on our Services, and the internal account identifiers that we assign to your account.
- We collect and use information about the location of your device when you use our Services, including how you move around while gaming. Our Services include location-based games whose main feature is to provide a gaming experience related to your actual geographic location. So we need to know where you are to make these games work for you. To do this, we need to identify your location using various technologies, including GPS.
- We also collect and use your in-game actions and achievements, as well as certain information about your mobile device (including device identifiers, operating system, model used and configuration, settings and information about any third-party applications or software installed on your device) to make the Services work for you and to personalize your gaming and user experience.
- We may also use the above information to view sponsored in-game locations that are near you, as part of the gaming experience.
- We further use the above information in order to provide you with technical and customer support.
- You also provide us with Personal Data when you make a purchase through us, when you subscribe to our publications, when you enter a contest, promotion or survey or when you communicate with us. Depending on the Services you use, this may include your name, mailing address, telephone number, country of residence, date of birth (if necessary to verify your eligibility), and your email address. We use this information to provide these Services to you and to provide you with corresponding customer support.
In addition, we have a legitimate interest in using and will use your Personal Data as follows:
- Use your IP address, the type of browser and operating system you use, the web page you visited before accessing our Services, the pages of our Services you visited or the features you you have used, the time you spent on those pages or functions, the links to our Services that you click on, the advertising and device identifiers as well as the actions you take during the games, your preferences and user settings in-game and your purchases on our app to understand who uses our Services and how.
- Use your contact information, including your email address, to communicate with you in order to provide you with technical and customer support.
- Use your internal account ID to assign to your account any User Content (such as local points of interest) that you choose to submit to LINK ADVENTURE GAMES through the Services.
- Use your email address and device information to share updates and news with you, either in games or by email. You can unsubscribe at any time in your device settings or in the app settings.
- Analyze your gaming actions and performance to show you rewards, promotions or other offers regarding our Services that are tailored to your personal user experience.
- In order to provide social functionality in our games and allow you, where appropriate, to interact and play with other players, including the storage of your communications with these players, so that you can find your friends and be found by them, and that you can share your gaming experience and achievements with your friends.
- To provide augmented reality experiences. To do this, GAMES OF ADVENTURES LINK needs to locally retrieve augmented reality geospatial data from your device’s camera. This geospatial data is then integrated by GAMES D’AVENTURES LINK’s servers to allow you and other players to view and interact with the same virtual objects at the same time in a shared physical space.
- In order to provide new or additional functions for our Services.
- Use your in-game actions and achievements, as well as certain information about your mobile device (including device IDs, operating system, model, configuration, settings, and application information or third-party software installed on your device), in order to implement anti-fraud and anti-cheating measures against behavior prohibited by our Terms of Service to ensure a fair gaming experience for all players.
- To carry out legal or regulatory communications and to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims and / or legal claims.
We will only use your Personal Data in the following manner and for the following purposes if you allow us to do so:
- If you choose to add in-game or live event information from LINK ADVENTURE GAMES to your mobile calendar, we will, with your permission, access your device’s calendar and record these events there. events. We do not access or collect any other information from your calendar. You can change your mind and disable access to your calendar at any time in your device settings.
- If you choose to connect your game account to an authorized external device, we request the Bluetooth permissions of your mobile device in order to connect it to the external device and activate associated game functions. You can change your mind at any time by disabling our access to Bluetooth in your device’s settings or by disconnecting the external device from the game.
- Those with whom we share information
We will not share the Personal Data we have collected about you, except as described below:
Information shared with our service providers
- to execute, operate and maintain our Services through a third party platform and software tools;
- perform content moderation and fault analysis;
- launch email and mobile messaging campaigns;
- perform game and marketing analysis;
- manage promotions, including player registration, management of registration and participation, eligibility verification and distribution of prizes;
- provide the attribution of payments;
- provide technical support and customer support; and
- process payments.
Some external service providers may also collect information directly from you (for example, a payment agency may request your billing and financial information) as a Third Party Service in accordance with their own privacy policies. These external service providers do not share your financial information, such as your credit card number, with ADVENTURE GAMES LINK, but they may share with us limited information related to your purchase, such as your postal or zip code.
Information shared with other players.
When you use the Services, and in particular when you play our games or use social-type features in these games, we may share certain Personal Data with other players. In addition, some games are linked to third party sharing features on your device that you can use to disclose Personal Data to third parties outside of the Services; ADVENTURE GAMES LINK does not control and is not responsible for the practices of these sharing features with third parties.
Information shared publicly
When you use the Services, and in particular when you play our games, use advanced features or participate in our forums, the following information about you may be shared on publicly accessible web pages and therefore becomes publicly available: your name user, in-game profile, performance, and public messages.
Information shared with third parties
We share anonymous data with third parties for industry and market analysis. We may share Personal Data with our third party publishing partners, for their direct marketing purposes, only if we have your express permission. We do not share Personal Data with other third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Information disclosed for our protection and the protection of others
We cooperate with government and law enforcement authorities or with private entities to enforce and comply with the law. We only share your personal information with government authorities, law enforcement or private entities when we reasonably believe it is necessary or appropriate: (a) to respond to complaints and legal proceedings (including subpoenas to appearing and judicial warrants); (b) to protect our property, rights and safety and that of a third party or the general public; and (c) to investigate and put an end to any activity which we consider to be illegal, immoral or subject to legal action.
Information disclosed in the course of commercial transactions
The information we collect from our users, including Personal Data, is a business asset. If we are acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or sale of assets or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event that we go out of business or go bankrupt, some or all of our assets, including your Personal Data, will be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer as part of this transaction.
- How we protect your Personal Data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent accidental loss, unauthorized use or access, modification or improper disclosure of your Personal Data. We also limit access to your Personal Data to employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know about it. They will only process your Personal Data on our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected Personal Data protection breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of such breach when we are legally required to do so.
- How long we will keep your Personal Data
When we no longer need to use your Personal Data and no longer need to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we will delete it from our systems or make it anonymous so that it cannot be no longer be associated with you. When deleting Personal Data, we will take commercially reasonable and technically feasible measures to make such Personal Data irrecoverable or impossible to reproduce.
- Your rights and choices
You can, with regard to your Personal Data:
- Request access to the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Delete or correct your Personal Data. The easiest way to update your account information is to use your app settings.
- Ask us to stop processing your Personal Data, including for direct marketing and promotional purposes (such as personalized benefits, promotions and other offers, by sending an email to email@example.com. that we sometimes need to use your Personal Data to provide Services to you.
- Have your Personal Data transferred to another organization (when technically possible).
We provide you with choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information and we will respect the choices you make. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with the Personal Data we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Services.
- Third parties